Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Boggie Fever

Last Thursday was parent watch week for Lucia’s dance class. I don’t want to sound like one of those mothers, ya know the kind that live thru their kids but….watching her in that dance studio made my dancer heart soooo happy. From the day I started dance class my parents always told me “you dance until you want to stop” and I will always tell my girls the same thing.  That being said, I am loving every second of the tights & leotards. Every shuffle, tendu and Plie’ makes me smile!!!

I had my camera with me but no one else was taking any pictures and I was a little intimidated to pull out my big ol camera so I have no pictures.

No pictures but here is the song that she will be dancing to!!

I love it!!!

I am so proud of her, she truly is an amazing little girl who knows how to drink in every last drop of awesomeness that every single day has to offer her! I want to be more like her!

No comments: