Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you remember..

When you could spend ALL day in the pool?!!!

June 2010 405

Thinking up games to play. Seeing who could hold their breath the longest, or who could hold a hand stand  longer.

June 2010 398

June 2010 397

June 2010 393 June 2010 392

Cannon Balls & Belly Flops!!

June 2010 366 June 2010 357

Flips,

June 2010 386

June 2010 383

and floating!!!

June 2010 340 June 2010 350

June 2010 349

And one of my childhood favorites, Surf board!!!

June 2010 379

June 2010 377 June 2010 376

When I think of my childhood summers, I remember being in the pool until my parents dragged me out! (literally)

My lips being blue and saying “No Mom I”m not cold, I can stay in”

Shriveled fingers & toes. Ebony dragging Phil to the deck by his floaties!! Walking back and forth thru the woods between our pool & Mrs.  Stoldt’s pool! Mrs. Stoldt’s was way cooler!! She had a Kayak Pool!!

Summer time = pool time and I love watching my kids enjoy something that I remember enjoying so much  when I was their age!

June 2010 389

I’m telling you, if you have access to a pool go do a cannon ball or play marco polo, it will make you feel like a kid again…so AWESOME!!!

No comments: