That is how many school days my kids have left before summer vacation!!
I am ready for summer vacation. The thought of not having to get up and out of the house bright and early in the morning absolutely delights me!! Doing what ever we want when ever we want to also brings a smile to my face. I am looking forward to a summer full of giggles, sun, sand covered bodies & lots of mini vacations,where ever the wind takes us!!
The month of June brings us 2 things, Hurricane Season & A month full of Birthdays!
Isabella will be 8 on June 9th, Brylee will be 2 on June 13th, My Aunt Mari’s bday is also June 13th. My Dad will be 55 on June 18th, Lucia will be 5 on June 21st (the first day of summer) 5 years old, I can’t even believe it… Brynn will be 7 on June 27th & Miss Mandi will also be 7 on June 29th!!!!! I’m sure there are more of you that I'm leaving out so HAPPY BIRTHDAY all you June babies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment