When I say Miss Fia gives me a run for my money, that’s putting it lightly. If she isn’t throwing something at her sister,(like a book, that hit poor Lucia right between the eyes) she is standing on the couch.(I'm sure it has nothing to do with the coffee she is drinking) Or she might be dumping glitter all over the cushions of the couch, (do you have any idea how hard it is to get glitter out??!) Our couch now looks like a purple fairy had a dance party on it! Oh, and lets not forget spilling blue paint across the dinning room floor and half way up the legs of her table.( Thank God it was washable!)
It’s a good thing she is so damn beautiful,
and goofy!!
All of the above she has done this week alone. It’s only Wednesday!!
I wouldn’t have her any other way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment