Friday, April 16, 2010

Things I Loved This Week!

* Cup Crazy starting on my birthday with a Sabres WIN!!!

April 2010 364

* Celebrating 33 blessed years!!

April 2010 274

*  Birthday Lunch at Chili’s with my girl’s and Frank & Geri!

April 2010 285

* Gardening With Lucia!

April 2010 314

* Making new candle holders!!

April 2010 329

* Birthday Beer

April 2010 422

* Birthday Cake!!

April 2010 322

* Italian Roses & Vino from my parents!!

April 2010 488

* Rockin tissue paper hats!

April 2010 448 April 2010 449 April 2010 450

* The fact that I am married to the most amazing man on the face of this earth!!

Oh man, wait till you see what I can do with that lens!!!

April 2010 475

April 2010 453

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the birthday cake shot! what a captured moment....all the expressions are priceless! :) Looks like you had a pretty great birthday!

Jenn said...

Looks like it was a GREAT week!!!