Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ft. Lauderdale!!!

The view from our hotel!

Ft. Lauderdale 006 

Ft. Lauderdale 007

The view from the first bar we found!!

Ft. Lauderdale 021

Ft. Lauderdale 028 

The view from the bartender at the first bar we found!

Ft. Lauderdale 069

We had an amazing weekend, full of  fun, laughs, shopping, eating, drinking, walking & beaching!!

I have the best friend in the whole wide world!! I love the fact that we can go months (8 this time) with out seeing each other and 1 second after we get together it all falls back into place!!

We were goofballs!!

Ft. Lauderdale 139 Ft. Lauderdale 087 Ft. Lauderdale 091 Ft. Lauderdale 130

We wore our bikinis on to the beach!!

Ft. Lauderdale 100 Ft. Lauderdale 098

and we laughed ALOT!!

Ft. Lauderdale 046

Ft. Lauderdale 246 Ft. Lauderdale 167 Ft. Lauderdale 090

I’m so glad that we did this girls weekend. It truly was nice to be able to just be us and have fun!!

Ft. Lauderdale 136 Ft. Lauderdale 226 Ft. Lauderdale 257

1 comment:

DRae said...

LOVE it!!! I'm soooo glad we got to spend the weekend just the 2 of us!! We def need to do that more often...even if it can't be quite as extravagant. It was soooo awesome!!! And I totally agree...LOVE how we pick right up where we left off!! I love you and miss you tons!!!