Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation For ME!!!!!!

10 days from now I’ll be in Ft. Lauderdale with Donna for our first ever  annual  Girls weekend!!!!!

I still can’t believe its all booked and we are actually going! It was a long (stressful)process on my part, first deciding where to go, then where to stay. I tend to over think things a bit..I wanted some where beachfront. I figure no kids or husbands for 4 days might as well go big right???

I haven’t been bathing suit shopping in quite sometime, so today I decided to face the dreaded task. It just so happens i found not one but two and a top of a third (still have to find bottoms to match) pretty good shopping trip if you ask me!

So here is my vision for our girls getaway, The Atlantic Ocean,sun,sand,drinks with umbrellas,living in sun dresses over my bathing suit all weekend,shopping at fun little boutique,awesome restaurants,lounging by the pool,boat taxi to South Beach, maybe a pedicure,and laughing so much that my stomach and face ache!!!!

10 sleeps!!

 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a dream...sounds wonderful. Enjoy!!!

DRae said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your vision for the weekend!! Sounds perfect!! I'll do my best to make the laugh til your face hurts part come true!!! I'm sure we will have a blast!!! YAY!!!!!!!!