Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My LuLe Bean

March 2010 267 March 2010 268 March 2010 270 March 2010 271

March 2010 305

Some days it hits me, come the end of August my days are going to have 6 hour less of this face in it. When the thought of her starting kindergarten enters my head it gets a little harder for me to breath. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been home with her since she was born, or because I need her smile, goofiness and amazing heart to keep me going some days.

Homeschooling is starting to sound pretty good to me!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i often contemplate the idea of home schooling, although i think ill wait until they are all about 3rd grade age....let them learn the basics and ill take it from there!! but we'll see, i still have on more year before we start the big K!!