Thursday, March 25, 2010

Free Therapy Pt. 2

So, does a car ride with your kids sound anything like mine?

Me~ “Ok, everyone buckled?”

Kids in unison~  “Ya”

As I put the “beast” in reverse,

Kolby~ “mom, put on number 3”

not even out of the driveway yet,

Kolby again~ “ mom, turn it up”

Sofia~ “mommy, i got boogies”

Kolby~ “mom, put on number 1 instead”

Sofia~ “Mama, get me a TISSUE”

Kolby~ “mom, turn it up”

Lucia~ “no mom, I don’t want to listen to this song”

Kolby~ “to bad, i do”

Sofia~ “mama, take my tissue, i need wada”

before number 1 is over,

Kolby~ “mom, now number 6”

Kolby~ “mom, tell the girls to be quiet I can’t hear it”

Kolby~ “mom, can you please turn it up, God”

Kolby~ “can you put number 6 on again”

Sofia~ “mama, put Micho Jackson on”

Lucia~ “Sofia, the Michael Jackson CD is in daddy’s car”

Sofia~ “UH, I wan micho jackson wite now”

Kolby~ “MOM, TELL THEM TO BE QUIET, I CAN’T HEAR”

Me~ “THAT’S IT NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ANYTHING I’VE HAD IT”

turn the radio off and the rest of the ride is full of crying, screaming and fighting.

All this while I’m trying to safely get us from point A to point B in a big ass suburban on the streets of Florida full of crazy mid~ western snowbirds!

So anyone else??? Or is it just mine????

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love it...I love it...Can't say I'm there just yet. Give me a few more months:)