We had to do some rearranging to fit our Christmas tree in the living room this year! Much to my surprise when I walked down the stairs Monday morning and turned on the light, there was the tree!! Anthony was up until 2 a.m. What a great hubby!! He wasn't to happy about the work that needed to be done to put the tree where I wanted it but he did it for me anyways!!
Last night after dinner the kids got busy decorating the tree!!
GREAT job!!
December is going to be a very busy month. We have a lot of visitors coming! Starting with Uncle Mario, then My Gram (she is going to be here for Christmas & New Years!!!) and to finish it off a week after New Years Phil, Jen & Mandi are coming!!! I am so excited!! I can't wait to spend time with everyone. The holidays are always wonderful but since we moved down here it is a bitter sweet time of year for me. I feel more complete knowing that everyone has their airplane tickets!! And I'm pretty sure that they all have direct flights, which means as long as they can get out of Buffalo they will make it here no matter what the weather!!
24 more days!!
1 comment:
Great pictures. I love your tree:)
Miss you guys. Hugs & kisses to all.
Post a Comment