Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dear Santa,

"I have been good this year!"

Lucia & her new friend (that she made in line) sneakin a peek at Santa!!


Early this afternoon we took the kids to the mall to visit Papa at work and to also pay Santa a visit!!! Sofia made it to the front of the line but when it was our turn to see Santa she changed her mind. So Lucia relayed Sofia wish list to Santa for her! I was informed when we got to the front of the line that I wasn't allowed to take any pictures once we were on the "set".......What a bunch of BS if you ask me..So we had to pay $20 for two 5x7. Oh well, I also got a $10 coupon to use on shutterfly so it all worked out in the end! Kolby was a good sport about it and sat on Santa's lap of the picture.


You see Kolby was trying extra hard to make us happy. He got grounded this morning because of his mouth and today was his best friend Chandler's B-day party and since I never follow through on anything when it comes to discipline he thought I would forget about it and he could go (like I always do). It truly broke my heart to see him so upset about it all but after he calmed down and we talked about it I think we may have had a small break through...So our day that started out good and then got a little challenging eventually ended with a good night!



"6 More Sleeps"

1 comment:

DRae said...

It is hard to watch them deal with the consequences sometimes! But, glad you had a breakthrough!