I am copying this idea off Kellie at http://oureverydayblessings.wordpress.com/
What an AMAZING way to remind ourselves of All that we have, All that we have accomplished and All that we have been blessed with!! Thank you Kellie for inspiring me to take part in this project!!
So since today is November 4Th I guess I will only have 27 days of Thanks..
November 4Th 2009~ Today I am most thankful for what I heard my mother say to me on the phone today " I am so proud that you and your brother grew into the people you are today"
It is a wonderful feeling to know that even in light of all of our faults(and my Mom knows all of our faults) She is proud of the adults, parents, brother & sister that Phil & I have become.
I hope that years from now when it is my kids turn to be adults, parents, brothers & sisters that I will be able to say the same thing to them and know that because of who I am, they have been able to become the best of who they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment