Friday we decided to stay home and let the 4 "adults" have a nice quite night out(without all my family's craziness) Although I don't think it was as uneventful as planned. My Dad got hit in the head by an run away table umbrella....and all he got out of it was a piece of pie!!! heheheh..
Saturday everyone met at the soccer field to cheer on Kolby! Great game by the way!
After a lunch at home we went to downtown Naples to do some window shopping!
After a lunch at home we went to downtown Naples to do some window shopping!
Then we had a cookout at our house, awesome food, a fun board game, lots of laughs & lots of wine!!!
Oh and I forgot to mention.....
Friday night while the "adults" were having a grown up night and getting knocked out by umbrellas we went and bought this!!!!!!!!
Oh and I forgot to mention.....
Friday night while the "adults" were having a grown up night and getting knocked out by umbrellas we went and bought this!!!!!!!!
For any of you who have ever visited my house and had the pleasure of eating around our old dinning room table, I'm sure you can understand my excitement about this!!! Now we can have a family dinner without sitting on each other laps!!
Sunday was full of more shopping and then an afternoon by the pool! We finished off the weekend with a fun filled dinner at Enzzo's! Uncle Jim, I hope you had nice visit and I hope we didn't drive you guys too crazy! I love you guys and I am just thrilled that this past year has be full of so many opportunities for us to be together!!
2 comments:
What fun! And i LOVE the table! We have a "high top" one too and think its the greatest! (just an fyi...walmart has some black fold up stools for like $10 that sit almost the same height as most chairs that size...they make great back ups for additional company!) :)
I am sure you will create a ton of new memories around the new table!
LOVE the new table!!! Looks great and I'm sure it will be sooooo nice for all your family/friend gatherings!
Post a Comment