I am Happy to report that Lucia's first dance class went wonderful...after I got her there and in the class room that is! Let me start from the beginning,
5:30 A.M Anthony & I were woken by the smoke alarm blaring.. That's enough to scare the crap out of ya.
6:15 A.M. Anthony is out the door heading to work for the day..(BOO)
6:15 A.M. Anthony is out the door heading to work for the day..(BOO)
7:45 A.M all three kids are at each others throats.
9:00 A.M Lucia with dance shoes in hand looking cute as hell, waiting at the door for me to grab my keys....where are my keys??Locked in my car of course where else would they be??
15 minutes later after I call everyone I can in a teary panic my wonderful husband called and told me the doors were unlocked to stop crying and get Lucia to dance class. Thank God for OnStar (which we didn't renew but the angel that answered the call unlocked the doors anyway!)
After all that Lucia loved class! On the ride home she asked if she could go to dance class everyday!
After all that Lucia loved class! On the ride home she asked if she could go to dance class everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment