Sunday was a big day for Lucia. She decided to take off her floaties and face the pool with out them! She can touch the bottom in the very shallow part of our pool. So I felt pretty good about letting her give it a shot. Well she did Awesome. She was swimming underwater and beat all the boys at holding their breath the longest! Sofia also had a first at the pool. She fell in for the first time. Don't be alarmed it was more like a first 'jump in' but I wasn't prepared for it. She had her floaties on so she popped right back up and it didn't faze her one bit. I on the other hand stopped breathing for a few seconds...
Kolby has been watching the X Games and now thinks he can do all the crazy tricks that they do on their bikes. My father came over yesterday to help him fix a few things on his bike and remove the hand brakes so that he can spin his front tire around..I told my Dad that since he was the one to help him trick out his bike he is the one that will be making any hospital runs that might occur from his handy work!!
I can't believe its August already. Summer will be dwindling down in a few weeks. As of Aug. 24Th I will have two kids in school Monday thru Friday. Lucia's school day is only 8:30 - 11:30 a.m but still... Last year she went for two days, this year she will be going all 5. So it is going to be an adjustment for Sofia and I. Lucia will also be starting a new school. It's a lot closer to our house. Last year I was driving 30 min. to and from. This year it will be a short 5 min!!! I think next week will be back to school shopping week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment