http://inglesesummerfun.shutterfly.com/
I have all my pictures posted on my shutterfly share site so if you are interested click on over and check them out!!
I guess you could say we have been undergoing a corporate restructuring around here lately.. Coming home from Buffalo is always hard. As much as we love our lives here its heartbreaking to leave family and friends behind. So it takes a few to get ourselves out of that funk and back to our amazing lives in Fl.
Also Anthony has started a new job this week. Actually he is training in Boca ( on the East coast) so he has a 2 hour drive each way for this week. So the kids and I are trying to reconstruct our daily schedule. He leaves before the kids are up and doesn't get home until after they are already in bed. Needless to say we miss him. Once his normal work schedule starts he will only be having to travel to Ft. Myers which is still a drive but not the 4 hours a day he is doing this week.
I am so excited for Anthony and this new job. He has always worked so hard and it hasn't gotten him to where he would like to be. So I'm hopeful that this will!! With this new job and our new understanding and out look on life we are on our way to amazing things. I can feel it already!!!!
On Tues. & Weds. the movies theater has free kids movies. Kolby went yesterday with this friend and his family but I had a dentist appointment so the girls and I couldn't join them. So this morning I recruited Frank & Geri to help me and we attempted to take my three, Isabella & Chandler to today's show. Well I guess I should have known but free movies for kids during summer vacation equals a mob!! Both shows were full. There were buses in the parking lot!! Next week they are showing "Horten hears a Who" so we are going to camp out so that we get to see it!! Since we couldn't get into the show we headed to the park. We lasted about 15 minutes until we were literally melting! We decided that the pool would be a better choice to spend the later part of our afternoon!
I also set up an account with http://skype.com/ so if anyone has a web cam and used skype let me know so I can add you to my contact list and we can video call each other. That way you get to see our beautiful faces!! I can't wait to use it tonight to call Phil so we can sing him happy birthday!
Well i think that brings everyone up to date with our crazy lives. Hope you didn't miss me too much!!
Love to all~
No comments:
Post a Comment