Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June = ALOT of BIRTHDAYS!!

June has seem to become Birthday month for us. We have Isabella on the 9th, Brylee & Aunt Mari on the 13th, My Dad on the 18th, Lucia on the 21st, Brynn on the 27th & Mandi on the 29th. WOW!! If I missed anyone I'm sorry but my brain is on B-day overload....
Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday, So today was craft day!!



Here's the card we made from the girls!


This one Kolby & I made!
_____________________________________________

I also started to make some decorations for Lucia's birthday party which is Sunday! Hopefully tomorrow I can get "Birthday" done to add to the sign! We are working on Father's Day gifts too!
Love to all~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have those months in our family too! February and May seem to be nonstop for us! i am always so worried i will forget a card (and sadly its usually Tuscans)!

Love the banner you are making...you are so crafty! hows the scrapbooking coming along?