Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First full day of S.V.


I guess Kolby would rather spend the day with his friends then at home with a house full of girls cuz I have only seen him for a few seconds when he has run in and out the door today....wonder why that is???
We started our day off with this fun craft!! We tried flour,rice and lentils for the filling to see which one we liked best. My pick is the lentils.
(red ball= flour, yellow ball= rice, blue ball =lentils)
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11437
Then we tried some juggling with the balls we made! I think the girls had more fun laughing at me then they did making the balls!
Sofia opted for some dress up instead of juggling!

I so remember doing crazy stuff like this as a kid, and how much fun it was!!!! I absolutely love watching them just being their goofy selves!


Oh ya, they also had a tea/coffee party! Sorry Vicky~ if she's bouncin off the walls when she gets home!!
Awesome first day of Summer!!!!

No comments: