Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy..Busy!!

I have been slacking on the blog thing lately but with good reason. We have been crazy busy. Lots of birthdays, fathers day and getting ready for vacation!

For Dad's birthday Mom made homemade pasta with shrimp and scallops!!! Brownies with peanut butter frosting!! YUM!

Lucia's birthday and Fathers day was on the same day so I was extra busy planning a double party! Oh and the day before that we had a stag/stagget party to go to, Knowing myself all to well I knew that I had to get as much done for Lucia's party before that!! (just in case I was unable to be super mom on Sunday)

Saturday night Lucia slept over Isabella's and spent most of the day with them until her party. Which gave me time to make her cake for her!!

Lucia requested Ribs for her birthday dinner! She cracks me up!!

After cake and presents.......
it was time for Silly string and Pin the tail on the Donkey!!

Oh, and in the middle of all that we paused Lucia's party to have Fathers Day!!The kids & I made t-shirts for all the dads!!

We had a great day and I'm pretty sure Lucia enjoyed every second of her 4Th birthday!!

Tuesday morning I dropped Kolby & my parents off at the airport. I know this may sound crazy seeing that its only a week until we are heading up to join them but, it's so hard to be a part for one of my kids. I am so glad that Kolby has this time to spend with Erick and his family. BUT I miss him!

I am getting very excited about our trip! Only 5 more sleeps. I can't wait to get my hands on Mandi!! 8 months is way to long for the mandy/i's to be apart!!

I can't wait to see and hang out with everyone!! Party at Aunt Ev's on the 4Th!! Be there!! I know she will be!!! ( God I miss her too.)

Love to all~

No comments: