
Two days at the beach and one day at the pool makes for a good tan!!
Yesterday we had a pool party/ cookout at P & V's! The guys and the kids had lots of fun in the pool! I had lots of fun taking a ton of pictures!! ( nothing new!)


Yesterday we had a pool party/ cookout at P & V's! The guys and the kids had lots of fun in the pool! I had lots of fun taking a ton of pictures!! ( nothing new!)








While Nana & Papa got to sit back and take it all in!!

Today we packed up lunch and headed down to Marco Island to check out the beaches there! What a beautiful place! I fell in love! Of course the kids fell asleep in the car so Anth & I had our lunch in the car while they finished their naps!




The girls loved it because the water was shallow and calm so they could swim all over by themselves!! We made one last stop at the ice cream shop before DE~sanding and heading home!

I hope you all had as wonderful a weekend as I did. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my amazing family!
No comments:
Post a Comment