http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=702963009/a=55921079_55921079/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish
Kolby had a class trip to the Everglades today. Lucia & I joined them and I'm so glad that we did! It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about the Florida Everglades! Kolb wanted to be in charge of the camera today. I was alittle reluctant to hand it over but i did. ( I brought my old camera) When we got home and downloaded the pictures i was so excited!! He did AWESOME!! Check out the link about and you can see his photo album (if I didn't already email it to you)
We saw a crazy guy put his face on an alligators mouth. We got to hold baby alligators. We went for an air boat ride. Way Fun!!! and to finish the morning off we went on a swamp buggy ride and saw a black bear mom and two cubs!! The swamp is down 10 inches right now and in need of some rain. I guess the water is so low that it is all saltwater so the gators are crossing the street to get to some fresh water and 1-3 are getting killed by cars per day. So sad..
So now that Kolby has discovered his passion for photography he wants his own camera! Thank God he saved some of his birthday day money! Hope you enjoy his pictures!!
Love to all~
No comments:
Post a Comment