Monday, May 11, 2009

Awesome Weekend with Awesome Family!!

__Friday_
So this is what happens when cousins don't see each other for 10 years!!

Who's shoe is that floating around?? Not mine cuz Saturday morning my dad found mine on the beach!!
Saturday
Wedding Day!!

Absolutely Beautiful!


What an amazing way to start their live together. Bare foot in the sand and so in love..



First dance...


I can't tell you much I enjoyed this weekend. It was so great to see everyone. It always amazes me how no matter how much time passes and years go by, when you are with family its like you were never apart.

I Love you guys!

Thank you so much Joel & Annie for including us in your amazingly beautiful wedding day!

I have hundreds of great picture from this weekend. When I say hundreds,I mean hundreds...And I want you all to see everyone of them, well maybe not every single one!! I will post a slide show soon!

Love to all~


No comments: