Seriously though, we had a great start to the week. Everyone got along great today and played all day!
The girls had a pretend camp out in their room and watched a movie!

Kolby and Chandler had some fun slippin around the back yard!

And my Miss Fia was up to her ol tricks again today! Isn't her lip gloss just beautiful?? You might be thinking how does she get herself into so much trouble...doesn't anyone watch this kid?? Well I know that you all know me and what kind of mother I am to my children so that just explains how fast this one can turn everything upside down! It's a good thing she is so damn cute!! I can't get upset with her because I'm constantly laughing my rear off at her! She knows when she is in trouble too. All I have to say is "Fia what did you do" and she runs over and gives me a squeeze and says in her little voice "Hi Mommy" That makes it all better!

Isabella helped us with our craft of the day. They didn't turn out as planned,but I think the girls had fun anyway! You are supposed to pop the balloon when the yarn is dry and it should keep the shape and look like an Easter egg. Well when Lucia popped the balloon the yarn went right down with it... Oh well. I have more planned for tomorrow!!
Love to all!
1 comment:
slip-n-slide= HOURS of FUN!! That used to be one of our favorite activities as a kid....but we had to do it in the summer, not spring break ;)
hope you guys have a great week!
Post a Comment