Today was my first day with my new camera!! Oh boy!! I am never going or doing anything with out it!!My Kolby...



My Binky girl..
__________________________________________________________________
____
This morning when Lucia and I were on our way to school, I was sitting at a red light and I thought to myself.." Today I'm going to make a point of noticing all the beauty that is around me."
As soon as I thought it i looked over and saw a rainbow through a sprinkler that was on. I couldn't help but smile. So after I dropped Lu off I got back in my car, rolled down the windows and turned on a Dave Matthews CD (quite loud i may add) Have you ever driven down the road and been able to smell the flowers blooming along the side walks. Well this morning I did and I can't begin to tell you how it refreshed my soul. I could smell the fresh cut grass and I could even hear some birds over my ridiculously loud radio!! I am in awe of all the things I miss everyday driving around with the windows up and the A/C on. So from now on every chance I get the windows are going down so I don't miss any more of the beauty that is just waiting there for me to notice.
But... of course, being that i am a mother of three as soon as the kiddos got in the car.... The windows had to go up because Lucia couldn't hear her movie and Sofia's hair was blowing like she was in a hurricane. The a/c had to go on cuz Kolby was crying that it was too hot.
Oh well, at that point the back seat of my car was filled with more beauty then those flowers I got to smell!!
1 comment:
LOA in action!!
Post a Comment