Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday already?

How did I get so lucky??




Tell me, are these not the faces of angels?


Anthony was home from work by 2 o'clock today!! That doesn't happen very often so we took advantage and spent some time at the playground together!

Monkey see, monkey do.. We had fun until Anthony thought it was funny to spin me around a million times in the spinney seat...I guess he didn't understand that stop I'm going to puke means " STOP I"M GOING TO PUKE"
After my head stopped spinning and my stomach came back down out of my throat we headed to the pizza joint to meet up with the Roberts 6~Pack for some pizza pie! Then we went to church for the stations of the cross. We had a wonderful start to the beginning of our Easter weekend. I hope everyone takes the time this weekend to count your blessings and enjoy the family and friends that God has put in our lives. Have a great Easter!
Love to all~



No comments: