Thursday, April 16, 2009

32 and 1 day old!


Well Anthony did it... He made me cry on my birthday.. lucky for him it was tears of joy or I should say surprise!!!! When I opened my card there was a picture of this!!!!!

You guys thought I took a lot of pictures before!! You are in for it now!! I'm so excited! I also got a gift card for Carrabas from Frank & Geri, a book mark (with my name on it) from V.I.P and my parents are taking me shopping for an outfit for my cousin Joel's wedding! Which I am so excited about! We are going to have a weekend away with out the kids and I get to see Aunt Carol, Uncle Jim, their kids and grand kids which I haven't seen in years! What a great birthday!! Thank you guys for all the text messages, facebook posts & phone calls yesterday! I am so amazing lucky to have the family and friends that I have! I love you guys more than you know!

Geri made the yummy pizza!

My Mom made the yummy banana cream pie!!
Kolby is making his pitching debut tonight at his 8 o'clock game!! So everyone say a little prayer and send out good thoughts for him!!
Love to all~

No comments: