Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our visit!

We had a very nice visit with Aunt Carol this past weekend. Saturday morning we tried to take her to Heavenly Biscuit but they were out of biscuits...go figure!! So we took our Cinnamon rolls and headed across the street to the beach! It was very windy and the tide was in so there wasn't much beach but we found a spot and settled in! We had to move back several times as the water came in more..

Three years is way too long for sisters not to see each other...They had so much catching up to do that neither of them noticed that the sun was turning them into lobsters!! You can bet they noticed later that night though!!

My parents and Aunt Carol took the kids out to catch some waves!! The kids had so much fun and it was hard to get them out of the water!


Saturday night we went to Ft. Myers Beach for dinner, ice cream and of course some shopping!!

Sunday we went jewelry shopping at the Best of Everything! Then we headed to Coconut point for more window shopping! The rain made that a short trip but we did get Gelato and ended up at the book store!! After the guys got home from work and Aunt Carol made a stop at the drug store for some sun burn relieve!! We went out for Mexican!! My Favorite! We ended the day at our house for coffee and cake. I don't think I ever remember and day spent with Aunt Carol & Uncle Jim that we didn't end with coffee and dessert!!
Monday morning the girls and I headed over to say our goodbyes before my mom took Aunt Carol to the airport. Aunt Carol, I'm so glad that you made the trip to visit. It has been way to long and I have truly missed you. I can't wait until October!!! Love you
Love to all~

No comments: