
I don't know how I manage to NEVER get any pictures of Kolby playing. But here's one of Sofia jamming to the Ipod while Kolby was warming up! The score was 8 to 3 (we lost) Kolby was left on base again, but he did score 1 of the 3! He also made an awesome stop in center field. Again! Let me tell you a funny story.. I told Kolby to make sure he had all of this baseball stuff together and ready. So that when it was time to leave we didn't have to be running around looking for everything. He told me he had it all together and asks if he could go out and play until it was time to go. "OK Kolby as long as you have everything", " Ya Mom its all there"....... So of course we are running late. Kolby gets home late, runs upstairs to get dressed, starts screaming that he can't find his cup. So I run around like a crazy person looking for it and it's no where. " Kolby check your bag again to make sure it's not in there", " Mom I checked it twice its not there" (very loudly). So, we are late, my dad headed to the sports store to buy him a new cup and I take him to the field so at least he is there before the game starts. Well low and behold, We get to the field, Kolby gets out his bag to put his spikes on and guess what is in the bag???? Then he proceeds to yell at me because someone must have put it in there because it wasn't there when he looked.. BOYS..So now he has a spare cup! Oh and there are a few quarters in my " No More Bad Words" jar after that fiasco!!
No comments:
Post a Comment