A Book Worm That Is!!


Miss Sofia just loves her books! Now that she is starting to talk its a lot of fun trying to get through one. Every page I hear "what dat?" The last page she puts her hands up in the air. That's her way of saying The End. "Again" I ask and in response I get a "ya" We usually read the same book at least 4 times before she walks over to the book drawer and picks out a new one. She also has a new trick this week. I have a plastic bin in the pantry that I keep some of our hurricane supplies in. Well Miss Fia has learned that its a good tool for her to use when she can't reach something she wants. Yesterday I was standing at the stove cooking dinner, when I turned there she was standing on top of the bin reaching for the Dora gummies... I call her my little monkey!

Lucia is learning how to write her name in school. So today I though we would practice her L's. I drew an L, She colored it in, I cut it out, She glued it on another piece of paper and then she practiced writing them on her own! Here is her finished project! For the rest of the day when I would ask Sofia what letter that was she said "el"

We had dinner at my parents tonight. Fried bologna sandwiches on Costanza rolls!! Yummy! Poor Dad missed them. He was working over night tonight. We left him some leftovers. I'm sure they will make a wonderful breakfast for him in the morning!
Love to all~
Oh just wanted to let you all know that I made some changes and you can now leave a comment with out being registered. Just click on "comment" at the bottom of the post if you would like to leave a comment! All I ask is that you leave your name so I know who it's from! Thanks~
No comments:
Post a Comment