Monday, January 26, 2009

The Things I Would Miss..

This morning as I lay in bed and Lucia snuggled up to me I thought "If I had to get up and go to work I would miss this"

And I would miss Sofia dancing every time she heard any music.


I would miss them reading to each other in their reading fort.


I wouldn't see Lucia make her wooden castle and bridge and then try it out to see if it would hold her!! Or Sofia knocking it all down!


Someone else would get to teach her how to write her L's.
I would have to pick Kolby up at an after school program instead of at the bus stop.
I am grateful for everything in my life, but these are the moments that I wouldn't give up for any amount of money.
Thank you GOD for choosing me to be their Mommy. I promise that I will always do the best I know how.

No comments: