Friday we moosed around!!

First Miss Lu painted. Then we cut.. And played dress up!
Next came the glue. This is her favorite part of any craft!
Is that not the cutest moose you have ever seen!http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/
I tried to post this link on my last post but I don"t think it worked right so I'll try again.
Miss Fia does her crafting on the bench, or herself. For some reason she thinks it's more fun to draw, color,stamp and sticker herself then on paper! Whatever works for her is alright with me!!
Lucia wanted to make her own lunch. Without any help from me. Jelly sandwich since we are staying away from peanut butter right now. It's a three decker in case you can't tell from the picture! Pretty good for a three year olds first solo attempt!
By the time she was done she had more jelly on her then on the sandwich! She even shared with Sofia. Want to guess where they headed right after eating??? You got it. The bathtub to De-jelly both of their hair!Love to all~


No comments:
Post a Comment