Sunday, January 18, 2009

Butt What?




Miss Lu baking some yummy chocolate chip cookies!
In case you were wondering, I found out that I can apply these cool effects to my pictures. So I've been fooling around with them and I thought I'd share cuz I think they are cool!
Baking with Daddy! Don't they look like they are having so much fun!
Today I tried to clean out the girls closet. Put away things that the girls don't wear or don't fit into anymore. Once again, me and my big ideas. I always end up with more of a mess. Why is that? Well it might be that I have a one year old who thinks it's a good idea to put butt cream on her eyelids........Oh my..Even when she is sitting right next to me she still manages to get into trouble. So instead of getting all the cloths separated and put away I had to flush out Sofia's eye. Cloths all over the floor and butt cream in the eye. That was my Sunday!
I haven't heard any new updates on Aunt Sue today, but no news is good news right? I have another prayer request, Uncle Benny is in the hospital so please keep him in your prayers also.
Love to all~

1 comment:

DRae said...

My projects seem to turn out with more of a mess too! I obv don't have a 1 yr old putting butt cream on her eyelids...yet, but it still winds up worse than when I started alot of the time! I really wish I could find a good place for everything in this house and then either make it stay there or get back to where it belongs!! Fat chance...I know. But one can dream!! Good job for trying though! It's a step in the right direction, right?!