Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1/20/09


A Date that I'm sure will never be forgotten. I pray that the 44Th president of the United States of America does bring the change that everyone is trusting him to bring. May God bless him and guide him through the next four years.


Today Lucia and I had some fun craft time. She made a bank. We used an old can and some construction paper!

Kolby had batting practice tonight. Yesterday the coach told all the boys that they needed to wear a cup from now on to practice... Good times..good times... You should have seen Kolby & I in Sport Authority trying to pick one out!!





Here he is trying to put it on in the back seat of the car!! He is going to love me when he sees that I posted these!! I was peeing my pants, it was so funny!! When we got to practice he was walking like he just got off a horse! I was laughing and he said " Mom stop laughing, This is my first day with one of these" Oh my, too funny! How do they grow up so fast? I feel like he was just in diapers and now he is wearing a cup...Oh ya he got a new bat too. Not as exciting as the cup but still.
Aunt Sue is recovering well from what I hear. My Dad said that he talked to her on the phone. She is in a regular room and moving around. The Dr.'s might be sending her home soon. Thank you all for your prayers.
Love to all~

No comments: