


Our tree is up!! My parents came over for dinner and to help us drag the tree in from the garage. We seem to be able to get one step of decorating done a day! No ornaments yet but at least it's up. Lucia fell asleep at 6 0'clock tonight so we have to wait for her to finish!
If you haven't checked out www.elfyourself.com you have to. OMG I can't stop laughing! What a fun way to let go of some of that stress that unfortunately this time of year brings to so many of us. I'm going to watch our videos everyday until Christmas so that I can keep my stress level in check!! This morning before we all got out of bed the 5 of us laughed uncontrollably about our elf's!! I literally couldn't breath I was laughing so hard! What a great way to start the day. Thank you elfyourself!!So to recap the progress, Stockings are hung(minus Anthony's - still haven't found the string for his) Tree is up with out ornaments. Next thing to tackle are the outside lights! I tried to start that today but found out the outside plug isn't working. So I'm sure that will be a major project!
Phil sent this picture today so I thought I'd add it to my Christmas tree blog!! I miss this little nut head so much.... Aunt Mary & Uncle Mario left this morning. I love when everyone comes to visit because its like you don't miss a beat even if you haven't seen each other in months. You just fall right back into place and its like you were never apart. But then comes the day when it has to end and you have to go back to real life and feels like the day we moved away all over again. I hate that part. My kids totally enjoyed your visit!! Thank you for loving them so much! I just want you to know that you and Beth and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers tonight and always. I love you guys.
Love to all-
No comments:
Post a Comment