Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas day!









7:45 am Christmas morning! We had to send Anthony downstairs first to make sure that Santa wasn't in the house! Then we all headed out the front door to see if Santa had come! Of course there were Lucia gifts right next to the empty plate of cookies!! Lucia was very excited!








The girls started the day off with some cookies while we waited for Nana & Papa and Uncle Myron to come over to watch the girls open their presents!


While the girls were opening we talked to Kolby, My parents and Phil & Mandi on the phone. When the gifts were all unwrapped we were joined by Paul, Vicky & Isabella and had a yummy breakfast! Scrambled eggs, french toast, bacon,sausage ans bagels!
Isabella stayed for a while and the girls played with all their new toys while we got ready. Then it was off to the beach for a nice walk and a tour of The Ritz.
The rest of the day was at P&V's house. Dinner and more playing for the girls! It was a wonderful Christmas Day. And then We got a phone call from my Dad, Uncle Ray's house was burning and they were standing outside watching it...How unbelievably awful. I can't tell you how sad I am. The pictures that I've gotten are awful. I cry when I look at them. The poor family that lives there now. Please keep them in your prayers. Wha a sad ending to Christmas day. But as far as I know no one was hurt Thank God. My brother later that night sent me a message and said that he felt sick standing there watching that house on fire. It is amazing how one house was apart of all our lives at one time or another. A lot of memories and love in those walls.


Love to all-

No comments: