2008.. that is. Another year gone. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Sofia is such a big girl already. No longer a baby..such a toddler.
1/08 ~ 12/08
1/08 ~ 12/08
Miss Lucia has grown up so much this year. She has gone from toddler to preschooler.
Miss Lucia has grown up so much this year. She has gone from toddler to preschooler.
Mr. Kolby has done some changing this year too! It's funny because I don't notice as much with Kolby how much he has grown until I go back and look at these pictures. Wow... He is getting to big. How does it all go by so fast. It's like I blinked and he is almost 9 already.
There have been some moments this past year that I would like to forget..But so many more, millions more that make me so thankful for this life I have been given.
My hopes for 2009.. Health, Happiness, and tons of smiles & laughs...
May God bless you all with a Wonderful, Healthy & Safe 2009!
May God bless you all with a Wonderful, Healthy & Safe 2009!
Love to all~






No comments:
Post a Comment