
Is this not the funniest thing ever???????? Miss Lucia taking a nap on the couch!! I love it!! My little princess.. This picture may come in handy a few years down the road!!
So Monday.. The start of another week! While Kolby was at school the girls and I did our usual. Play and eat and play some more. I actually got some cleaning squeezed in there. Anthony come home for lunch. We had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Yum! The girls were excited to see him in the middle of the day. After school the kids played out on the patio. The weather has been very nice here. We are actually having a Fall. 65-75 degrees. Perfect for playing outside! Kolby had soccer practice. I even made the kids dinner before we left for soccer. Wow I guess I did have a semi-productive day... After soccer Anthony made jiffy popcorn with the kids. That's always exciting!!
Then we settled down with a few beers and some popcorn to cheer on our Buffalo Bills on Monday night football......................Well..that didn't go so well.. All
I can say is after two beers each and alot of not so nice language- Anthony!!!(For those of you who know me well you know that's a lie........) We headed off to bed very disappointed. WIDE RIGHT..The story of Buffalo Football!! Anthony and I discovered something. We always seem to support the underdogs in everything that we do. Why is that? It must mean something??? We like to be disappointed? I don't know but what ever the reason it sucks.
Love to all-


1 comment:
oh that poor dear... i'm picturing teenage Lucia's first boyfriend's first visit to meet mom & dad and of course mom has to go and break out the embarrassing photo album...
it may come in "handy" ?? niiice. pun intended?
Post a Comment