Happy Halloween From Witchy Gram!!! Hee Heee HEHEE!!!



Well remember awhile back i wrote about having things all planed out in your head and nothing going the way you envisioned??? Well By the time we went from our house back to meet our friends to start trick or treating, Lucia wouldn't wear her nose, she had no shoes on and I was holding her hat and broom. Kolby wouldn't wear the werewolf gloves that I HAD to buy him. He didn't want to wear the mask cuz he couldn't see and he now wanted to be a football player instead of the werewolf that HE picked out. Sofia's ears wouldn't stay on and she wouldn't put down the sucker!!! So on to get some candy!!! ( ??Huh?? I wonder why Paul, Vicky and Bella decided to trick or treat at their house??) My Dad came back to hand out the candy at our house and my mom walked around for a bit with us. Sofia insisted on walking in the grass and sitting down so she made it to about three houses and then it was time for her to go visit Nana & Papa until we were done going around the neighborhood ( Thank God we all live in the same complex) 
Love to all-

Halloween what a great day! You get to pretend you are someone or something else, run around with your friends and get candy!! Does it get any better? Lucia and I spent the day baking and cooking and making all kinds for fun Halloween snacks!
Anthony was home from work by 2 today!! I know I can't believe it either!! So he joined me and the girls for car line to pick up Kolby from school. That's always a good time! Then we have last minute things to get done before going to our friends house for a wonderful party before trick or treating! Thank you Roberts gang!!! Kolby and Anthony had to carve one more pumpkin and put the finishing touches on Kolby's costume. My Mom came over and helped Lucia and I finish all our food prep! Sofia spent some time with Nana Ger while we were all going about our chores!! So after a nice dinner we headed back home to get the kids dressed in their costumes!


Well remember awhile back i wrote about having things all planed out in your head and nothing going the way you envisioned??? Well By the time we went from our house back to meet our friends to start trick or treating, Lucia wouldn't wear her nose, she had no shoes on and I was holding her hat and broom. Kolby wouldn't wear the werewolf gloves that I HAD to buy him. He didn't want to wear the mask cuz he couldn't see and he now wanted to be a football player instead of the werewolf that HE picked out. Sofia's ears wouldn't stay on and she wouldn't put down the sucker!!! So on to get some candy!!! ( ??Huh?? I wonder why Paul, Vicky and Bella decided to trick or treat at their house??) My Dad came back to hand out the candy at our house and my mom walked around for a bit with us. Sofia insisted on walking in the grass and sitting down so she made it to about three houses and then it was time for her to go visit Nana & Papa until we were done going around the neighborhood ( Thank God we all live in the same complex) 
It was pretty smooth sailing after all that. We had a lot of fun scaring Kolby and his friend! So about 9 o'clock we made it home. The kids put all their candy together and sorted it out! Mom and Dad headed home and now it's another Halloween for the books!! Oh I forgot to tell you about my costume. I was Dr. Ben Dover!! I hope you all had as much fun this Halloween as we did!!
Love to all-
No comments:
Post a Comment