Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girl's weekend recap!

Here's my girls weekend recap-







Wow. I can't believe it's been a week since I've done a post. Where do I start.. My trip to Buffalo was great! We had so much fun eating, drinking, shopping more eating! I got in Thurs. night around 9 and we headed to Phil's to meet him and Jen. Then we headed to Sal's for wings and beer!!
YUM!! Friday first thing we had to go to Timmy Ho's!! (In our jammies Brynn thought that was great)
Lunch we had subs at Jen's house! It was a great visit sitting around the table having girl talk! Then it was time to get Mandi off the bus. It was a surprise she didn't know I was going to pick her up. Friday night we went to Shannon's house for fried bologna. It's a tradition that we started years back at my parents house! We had a great night hanging out talking, eating and drinking!!!!Brynn and Mandi had some fun too!



Sat. Donna and i did some crazy shopping. All day long!! Then it was time for our big night out! Melting Pot for dinner and then Coyote's for drinks and dancing! I'm not sure if I should share any of those pictures!!! Sunday we watched the Bills game at Donna's house. Then we went for dessert at Jen and Brian's house which was nice because I got to see most of the family there! Then back to Phil and Jen for a visit with Maria, Barb & Rick. It's so nice to catch up even thought its only an hour or two. I appreciate the effort everyone made to see me while I was home!Donna and Jen made nachos and by the time we put the movie on Donna was asleep, Jen was twitching on the blow up mattress and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I think Phil and Rascal enjoyed the movie!


Monday morning come fast and it was back to the airport. I'm sure I have left out a lot from the weekend but that's it in a nut shell...and we are a bunch of nuts!! I had a great time and I can't thank Donna enough for flying me home. I hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did Donna! I had a blast living like a rock star Saturday night with all my lady's and Phil!

I had a great time but I couldn't hold back the tears Monday morning when I walked through the Florida airport and Miss Lucia came running towards me!


Love to all-

1 comment:

DRae said...

Great blog! We did have such a great weekend! It was sad to see it end but I would have been anctious to see my kids too!! What a little sweetie Lucia is! I would have cried too! Glad you had fun and could come!!