Sunday, October 5, 2008

Becoming part of the blog world!!







So I've been debating should I, shouldn't I? Thanks Michelle for the extra push! Here We go...



This past week has been a very exciting one for Miss Sofia. She has made a major step towards becoming a toddler and no longer a baby. ( very sad for me) She has gone poop on the potty three times this week!!! 13 months old, can you believe it??




We have gone to the beach twice in this past week and now that she is walking( for the most part) she found out how much fun beach life is.




Lucia is starting dance class this week! Very exciting. She loves preschool. She has been fighting a cold this past week and she refused to stay home. That's saying alot for Lucia.




Now on to my Kolby!! What can I say you all know him!! He has started his Fall season of soccer. He is very good. When he feels like listening to the coach! He is starting a art class this week. I'm trying to keep him busy and out of trouble! I hope he likes it. He is very good at drawing when he takes the time to slow down and really concentrate.


Well Sofia is up from her nap so I guess that's about it for blog time. Love to all.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i cannot believe u have her pooping on the potty!! how did u do it!!?? tuscan wont even poop on the potty yet! that is absolutely amazing! i love that little girl more and more everyday!! oh and welcome to blogger...im happy to be a follower!